Cotswold Outdoor Discount

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
I am sure a while ago someone posted a code on here for 20% discount from Cotswolds Outdoors but I cannot find it by searching.

Have I dreamed this? :eek:

alecf

Forager
Jun 7, 2009
Nr Reading
Every kind of group under the sun seems to offer a discount at cotswolds in varying percentages...

I have discounts from: BCUK, BCU, BMC, DofE, World Challenge and probably some other organisations I forget about...

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Every kind of group under the sun seems to offer a discount at cotswolds in varying percentages...

I have discounts from: BCUK, BCU, BMC, DofE, World Challenge and probably some other organisations I forget about...

Me too, but they vary from 10% to 20%. Pity they don't let you add them together (I've tried it!:rolleyes:)

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
I'm MoD and we only get 15%. I think they should get a "across the board" discount. Better still give the stuff away to us to test to destruction! :lmao:

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
If you want the discount, pony up the cash to become a Full Member.
You'll probably pay for it with the discount from your first order.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE