corby rivets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
does ayone know where i can buy 2 ss 1/4 " corby rivets for my enzo trapper?. looked on brisa (where i got the kit) but minimum spend is 30 euro :eek: i took the old brass ones out as i didnt like them without realising i couldnt get new rivets so easily. ooops

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
Birsa is the only place I've seen them and bought them from them with the countersink bit that they do when I've got other stuff. Try going to British Blades and seeing on there.

I've used 4mm brass pins in 2 I've made before with great effect, you just need to make the holes tight.

Or maybe you could look at loveless rivits which most woodlore type knifes use. I just googled them and forund them cheap http://www.flybowshop.com/assets/s2....com/50271695190a6d613/50317099ca0eaad24.html

Last edited:

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
does ayone know where i can buy 2 ss 1/4 " corby rivets for my enzo trapper?. looked on brisa (where i got the kit) but minimum spend is 30 euro :eek: i took the old brass ones out as i didnt like them without realising i couldnt get new rivets so easily. ooops

go on ebay Mick wardell sells everything.

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
thanks amon will have a look round for loveless rivets im a noob at this knife lark so good to get some help thanks. i would buy from brisa but they have a minimum spend of 30 euros, which is a bit daft but hey ho.
the quest continues.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE