Condolences from across the pond.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 14, 2013
United States
Condolences from across the pond. The world has lost some light. In 20 years of service continuing into today, I have served with and alongside the people of your country. Far away from my homeland, on hearing the sad news first thing, I texted a British colleague, also far from his home shores. The special relationship between our Nations is real and felt deeply by those who have worked together. In many ways, our nation has looked to you as an example along our path. The world shares your grief.

fielder1963

Aug 29, 2013
Shropshire
Thank you for your kind words.
As a Brit it is a huge loss. She was such a selfless model of devotion, dedication and service. She was above party politics. A unifying figure, a woman of great faith and an example to us all. Greatly missed, not just here, but all around the world.
God bless King Charles.

Coach

Banned
Oct 3, 2017
Uk
Thank you for those very kind thoughts, I feel like a light has gone out of my world. She was OUR Queen, Our nations Second mum, and the world will be a very poorer place without her.
God Save the King!!

Coach

Banned
Oct 3, 2017
Uk
As the former Us Secretary of State John Kerry just said she was the "Calm in The Storm". And the whole world was comforted by that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE