Comfrey Fritters/ Bhajis

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Wow. I have been growing Comfrey for many years I use it as an amazing mulch and compost plus liquid feed for my garden. I would never consume it though. It is said to be dangerous, even poisonous. There are issues with the toxins left in the kidneys as mentioned before.

I have never seen any clinical evidence of the poisons however so my view may be wrong and I`m not saying that you`re wrong to eat it. But having handled this plant for many years I would not consume it. If you know better and have access to evidence that says it`s okay to consume then that`s great.

Just my opinion though, others may know better.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE