Colloidal Silver Facts. Please Read.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
Theres loads of copyrighted photos being posted on the thread, surely this is no different than articles. why has no one said anything about that. It's all getting a bit personnel now anyway. I think I better bow out of this thread. I'm getting a bit annoyed at some of the personnel comments being made.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Theres loads of copyrighted photos being posted on the thread, surely this is no different than articles. why has no one said anything about that. It's all getting a bit personnel now anyway. I think I better bow out of this thread. I'm getting a bit annoyed at some of the personnel comments being made.

Yeah, gotta expect that when you post this kind of garbage really. No sympathy, sorry. :rolleyes:

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
I put a coloidal silver article up because I thought some people might be interested in it, now all I'm getting is verbal abuse about it.

Martyn you do know that Jesus loves you. All you have to do is open up your heart and let him in.
He'll take away all that pent up frustration and anger that obviously resides within you.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE