coleman powerhouse (unleaded 1) petrol lantern

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi Guys am going nuts for a hathcock target sniper catapult to add to my collection. Ive found one available for £35.oop
so decided to put this lantern up to fund the catty
its in perfect working order and really great cosmetic order. just needs some petrol and away it goes.
I don't have any spare mantles for it but the one its wearing is brand new. and they are easy to get from the bay of evil.
the price is £35. posted and paypalled.
or swap for hathcock target sniper catty with the universal forks. or an American flatbow right handed. about 45 to 50 lbs draw weight. must have glass over limbs. and be in good condition.
or swap for a compound bow right handed about the same draw weight as the flatbow.
photo up when rain stops. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Photos now here.

and in answer to your question rik uk. I haven't got a clue how much uk unleaded has been through it as I got it in a trade. and have only lit it twice
once when I first got it and today for the photos.
I don't do enough base camp type outings to actually need it and as said in the first post am really wanting the named catapult to add to my collection
banned from spending on it so something has to go.
as the photo shows its in working order and cosmetically sound that's all the info ive got on it.
its only got very little petrol in it and it don't flicker or anything.
this lamp is also listed elsewhere.
hope the info was helpful cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
HI rik. sorry mate.
you were pipped at the post by a matter of seconds.
it was a member on here. not anywhere else
sorry again.
John.Cheers mate, daughter will have that if you PM your details and she will PP you; perfect glamping lamp :)[/QUOTE]

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
No problem, I was hoping I could have had mine back off her together with other stuff she borrows and take time to get back lol, Submariner sweater, Microsoft Surface Pro, tent, stoves sleeping bags.......good job she's my daughter :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
No problem, I was hoping I could have had mine back off her together with other stuff she borrows and take time to get back lol, Submariner sweater, Microsoft Surface Pro, tent, stoves sleeping bags.......good job she's my daughter :)

You didn't miss out much Rik . It wasn't a powerhouse ! Hard to make out with the pictures, but it's a single mantle. It's not bad.....but not a powerhouse !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE