coleman nightstar

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shropshireman

Nov 3, 2007
shropshire
Can any-one offer advice on the best(cheapest) fuel to burn in my coleman lamp. I dont want to use petrol and colemans own fuel is bloody expensive so any ideas please....

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Do mean the Coleman Northstar? if so, unleaded petrol is the cheapest you can burn in it. Can I ask why you don't want to use petrol? The northstars run better with the colemen fuel though, the generators on them seem to get knackered when using unleaded for some reason. I sold mine and bought the duel fuel model.

shropshireman

Nov 3, 2007
shropshire
yeah dont want to burn unleaded fuel for the reason you stated.I thought that the north star was a"dual-fuel" or at least thats what it says on the box ??. I was told that you could use a special type of cleaning fluid they use in the paint spraying industry?? which is cheaper than coleman fuel but burns cleaner than petrol??????????????????????????????

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE