cold steel shovel

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I got one of the above yesterday, and took it out for a try in the woods this afternoon. I sharpend one edge(it was blunt)on the sharpmaker, then used it in the woods to chop logs of about 2" diam, and shave kindling then used to light the the fire by using it to scrape the firesteel with it.

A surprisingly useful bit of kit, i bet it would be good on zombies to.

Rob

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I was gona buy one today when buying other stuff online..but the cold steel website want over £30 including postage!

where'd you get it from buddy? is it as cool as it looks then?

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
did you try launching it at the trees rob?? like a ninja shovel? just watched a quick vid on youtube.

"i emptied my clip, threw all my grenades, but the bad guys just kept coming. thank god i had my cold steel"

:D

about 2 night ago i had a proper zombie apocolypse dream, one of the best dreams i've had in years and in it i sharpened up my work shovel for want of a better tool. gotta keep your distance :)

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
did you try launching it at the trees rob?? like a ninja shovel? just watched a quick vid on youtube.

"i emptied my clip, threw all my grenades, but the bad guys just kept coming. thank god i had my cold steel"

:D

about 2 night ago i had a proper zombie apocolypse dream, one of the best dreams i've had in years and in it i sharpened up my work shovel for want of a better tool. gotta keep your distance :)

"I am afraid.....very afraid"

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
its only a dream fellas :)

think it's a result of having about 10 films on the trot from lovefilm that have the words 'of the dead' somewhere in the title :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE