Cold Steel Gladius Machete. Never Userd, As New.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
Cold Steel Gladius Machete :swordfigh

As new, never used. I got this for the Mother in law visiting but it arrived two days after she left.

I have no use for it now.

I will send tracking number from Hermes on a 3 day service as soon as Payment has cleared in PayPal.

Cost £47 including delivery Will accept 34 including delivery.

There is a small label mark on one side at the top but can be removed safely without marking the finish using goo gone.

Side A

Side B

Cold Steel Gladius machete

Derived from the sword used by Celtic tribes of ancient Iberia (Spain) and adopted by the Roman Legions, the Gladius, with its long, narrow point and wasp waisted blade, was the scourge of the battlefield and often the last thing seen or felt by Rome's enemies.

Ever popular, the Gladius is still in demand almost 2000 years later and is one of our most frequently requested swords to make, so we have decided to offer a modern version of this ancient classic in a very affordable machete/sword format.

Made from 1055 Carbon steel and hand sharpened to a fine point and severe edge, it offers 19" of unprecedented piercing and slashing power at a bargain price.

Sporting an extra wide, full tang for strength and a classically inspired handle, it offers the standard guard and ball shaped pommel of years gone by. Made of high impact Polypropylene, it's impervious to the elements, rugged beyond belief and most importantly, comes compete with a sturdy cordura sheath and belt loop.

Specifications

Imperial
Metric
Weight
18oz0.51kg
Blade Length
19"48.3cm
Handle
77⁄8"20.0cm
Handle Details
Polypropylene
Steel
1055 Carbon Black Anti Rust Matte
Overall
267⁄8"68.3cm
Sheath
Cordura
Country of Origin
South Africa

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I'm thinking the boxes came from the format where you copy and pasted the info from, next time try pasting from the right click menu and select 'paste as plain text' instead of using 'Ctrl+v' or just 'paste' as the latter two carry the formatting of the text from wherever it was copied from.

Where you planning on a bit of hack and slash action for your maw-in-law?

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
@GGTBod. Your joking I have a lot of poison Ivy I wanted her to get stuck into. No never she is actually quite nice until she visits.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I feel that way about most of humanity, they are lovely from a distance

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I'm just a fan of little blades myself, reckon that beasty blade you just sold would look good on a wall mount

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE