Cold Steel Finn Wolf - a few thoughts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi guys,

I recently bought a CS Finn Wolf from Tiley of this parish that I have been having a play with over the weekend.

Now this is from the cheaper end of the CS knife range but it's actually a pretty well made knife.
The lock is a little bit sticky but barring that I don't have any complaints or gripes.

The thing that struck me about this it that it has a very good Scandi grind and although the there have been more in recent years there is still, in my opinion, a real shortage of decent Scandi folders on the market.

Having spent the weekend carving I am extremely impressed with both the sharpness of the blade and its edge retention.
The handle shape did cause a little bit of irritation on one finger but I think this is most likely new knife syndrome rather than a particular issue with the knife itself.

Anyway I thought I would share my initial thoughts on this and to say that it seems a good option for a reasonably priced folder that will tackle carving with ease and should deal with any other tasks you would expect a folder to do.

Cheers, Hamster
43a031fb6f68a4fdf480960bb370d1bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE