Cold steel Canadian

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
I recently bought three of these knives via E-bay. I got three as with the postage making up the bulk of the cost it didn't really make a lot of difference (yes postage really is that expensive)

Together the 3 knives cost me £29 so I'm going to sell 2 of them at £10.
However his price is including postage (in Europe) and paypal fees. Polish post is cheap and I can't see you being able to get hold of these any cheaper.
They are both in their boxes still.
Payment with Paypal only.

These knives are the cold steel copy of the grohmann knife and are pretty good value for money. The sheaths are quite stiff nylon and the blades are very fine and shaving sharp out of the box. The handles are plastic moulded and are not wonderful but this is why Cold Steel is making them cheaply.

You can see them on Cold Steel's page here
and I've put the picture up here
csstoreonline_1932_154040

D

Deleted member 4605

That is a weird looking knife.

Soooo tempted, but I really can't justify any more kit this (or next) month. :(

wortbag

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2004
New Forest/Wiltshire
Hi,

Received the knife earlier this week and wanted to say thanks!

I'll try and get some pictures up and perhaps a quick review if I get the chance, there's talk on BB about having the handle x-rayed to find the tang profile for re-handling so might be worth keeping an eye on that thread too if interested.

Wortbag

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
I'm thinking of doing a review vs. the Frosts mora I've got. The trouble is that I don't seem to be able to make it any sharper! The stainless is pretty hard and the stropping compound I've used isn't that rough.

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
i recently found this in france that does them at a very reasonable price 16euros.

they do lot's of stuff at a very reasonable price. so be warned.

cheers, and.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE