Cobb Oven, The works.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
Cobb Oven and all assesories New, Unused. Cost £275 will accept £170. DHL next day delivery £10. Paypal only.

1 Pack Australian Heat Beads (4 Kg Bag)
Australia's No. 1 BBQ fuel. 8-9 briquettes will give 3+ hours burn time.

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Cast Iron Smoking Pot
For best results place the smoking pot in the fire basket and place briquettes around the pot. Not for use with Cobblestones

img2089.jpg

BBQ Delight Sampler Gift Set
20 Single Use Bags of wood pellets (1 of each flavour plus extra one of each of the top 6 flavours)

img2090z.jpg
I can recommend the smoking pot and wood pellets. They really do add a nice flavour to your meats.

I especially like using them when doing beer can chicken :D

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
What do you think of them. I never got a chance to use it.

Wouldn't be without it when family camping (which is what we bought it for). so versatile, can cook almost anything in it from a breakfast fry up to a full roast dinner to cakes or bread and even some mulled wine! infact anything you would normally cook in an oven/grill/frying pan can be cooked on a Cobb.

we have found that those heat beads are very good value, as you only need a handful and you really could be cooking with it all day - well if you put them out between cooks that is, or we just leave it to burn itself out when cooked an evening meal, and enjoy a 'free' awning heater :)

A great thing about them, is once they have been lit you can pick them up and move them around anywhere you like - can even cook with them on your lounge carpet, or dining table if you so wished! although it is best to actually light them outside and wait till they stop smoking before bringing them inside. Very useful if the weather changes!

having said that, we have only used heat beads on ours, not yet tried the cobblestones so can't comment on the use of them. Neither have I used it for Bushcrafting, it'd be ideal if you couldn't have a fire, albeit a bit on the bulky side, so probably best used when you can park a car nearby.

Give me a Cobb and a Trangia (plus the fuels) and I can quite happily cook as well camping as I can in the Kitchen at home.

Stuart1967

Apr 6, 2009
stevenage
There are great, the cobble stones work well, last about 2 hours, you can pick up cheaper versions of the cobble stone in pound land, but not as good.

Bluemerle

Nomad
Nov 6, 2010
Essex
They are brilliant, had mine a few years now and i love it. got mine for camping but often use it at home, you can cook veg in the well while meat is cooking on top. They cook slower than a barby which is great because the meat cooks right through without being cremated. i bought an old Swedish army framed rucksack and with little modification converted it into a Cobb carrying unit, so can go slightly further than the car park for a cook up.

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
Gavnar,

Cannot resit...this will come in so handy next year, and the offer is great. Can you PM your email add pls and I will forward you the monies.
Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE