Coat clearout

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
These never get worn: All prices include paypal and delivery

So

First Up, Timberland Range coat, treated cotton outer, quilted liner - but not too thick. Corduroy cuffs and collar. Size large, but a large one - up to 46 chest I'd say (it swamps me and I'm 44). £35

Picture098.jpg

Fatface Thermal pro fleec, the thick, but very light kind. Two zip up handwarmer pockets and a zip chest. Worn once (I prefer wool). Black (as you can see, size large, easy 44 chest fit) £25

Picture099.jpg

Champion shooting vest. Really warm, probably 42 chest tops, none of the cartridge loops are stretched. £10

Picture100.jpg

Last, but by no means least. My beloved, as new, Patagonia soft shell. This really is the best Mountain jacket I have ever worn - on one exped to the Cairngorms. It has a removable hood which is cavernous, two huge handwarmer pockets and a map pocket with little hole for headset/antennae. It has a snowskirt that goes flat and a small cuff pocket on the left arm. Being Patagonia, this will last for YEARS and is made in an environmentally friendly way. I'm loathe to part with it really, but it doesn't belong on the back of my door, it's just wrong. £70.

Picture101.jpg

Thanks for looking. Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE