C'mon lads admit it we've all had this fantasy

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Same here, summick like that would get you a new nickname that would stick for life in Geordieland

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
When I was that age the internet was not infested with social media so any stupid activities are left to the failing minds of friends and families.
Not these days the poor lad is never gonna live it down or be able to forget it.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Well he got what he was looking for, the kid who was posting the photo's on social media whilst he was stuck said that all the kid wanted was a funny photo

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
summick like that would get you a new nickname that would stick for life in Geordieland

which is how it should be....i darent put any of the possibles on here though lol

i love that 22 firemen turned out for it. they were deffo ringing round "ayup lads, you've gotta come and see this"

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I was laughing heartily as i read the whole article it just got better and better, loads of folks standing around shooting pic and not helping at all for hours. i also tried to think up some pre watershed nicknames but my brain is not clean enough

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
XAdzKLZ.png

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
You really couldn't make it up and be believed, quality

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE