Cloudberry Jam

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
That is more or less an expected price (it is never cheap, unless your mother in law picks them, makes the jam and give it to you for free). Do read the contents list. Just like linginberries there is no reason for there being any ingredients except the berries and sugar and some water (and probably some sodium benzoate in the case of the cloudberries, the lingonberries already have their own).

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Dear init?

I suppose it is if compared to the "sugar/water solution with an odd strawberry added" that passes for "jam" in many shops.

If it's any consolation, it's expensive here too (and some consider Finland to be the home of the cloudberry). But it is, after all, a luxury.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I suppose it is if compared to the "sugar/water solution with an odd strawberry added" that passes for "jam" in many shops.

If it's any consolation, it's expensive here too (and some consider Finland to be the home of the cloudberry). But it is, after all, a luxury.

What you say is true, cheap jam is not good, pay extra and you taste the difference, make your own can be even better.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Thanks for the heads up. Cloudberry had got to be my favourite jam. Superb tangy taste, just like marmaladegoodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE