Clothing clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
Folks,

I have an excess of outdoor gear I'd like to pass on. Please take a look at the following and pm me if anything takes your fancy. I remain useless at uploading photo links, so let me know if you'd like any pics in your pm.

Olive Ullfrotte 600g/m2 sweater, size small - never worn in anger (too hot for me) - £60 + p&p - SOLD
Olive Ullfrotte 400g/m2 sweater, size small - occasional use, but excellent condition - £45 + p&p
Swanndri brown/green ranger shirt, size small (the one Mr Mears is wearing while carving a fish lure) - again occasional use, but first class condition - £30 + p&p - SOLD

Swanndri green/grey jacket (you may need a pic of this), size small - £40 +p&p

Webtex military rucksack, without sidepockets. It's the full size one, so I think it's 60 litres without the side pockets. I've taken this out twice, from car to tent and back again. £40 + p&p.

I also have a Barbour Beaufort brown soft cotton jacket in excellent nick, superceded by a ventile jacket. I'm not suree how to price this one, but will take offers around £75 + p&p.

I'd like payment by paypal or I'm happy for anyone to pick anything up, if you're in the North Surrey area.

Cheerss,

Andrew

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE