clipper/woodie type sheaths & a firesteel and scraper combo carrier

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I've not bothered to make much lately, as to be honest I've had a lot of other things to sort out and I've even considered packing in but I decided to do a couple of pieces just to keep my hand in.

Both of these sheaths will accept clippers or similar design knives, but will also fit woodlores and copies, F1's, spyderco bushcrafters and Bernie Garland bushcrafters etc.

As usual, completely hand made, in this case from 4.5mm veg tanned hide, sewn with artificial sinew, hand dyed and finished with resolene, so fairly water repellent and resistant to muck.

a simple, no nonsense knife sheath
P6160004.jpg

P6160005.jpg

This image is just to give an idea of the depth of the sheath, its very secure and the knife will not slip out while on the move or at rest.
P6160016.jpg

The knife is not included

SOLD pending payment

Next, one of my "one offs", this time in 3.5mm veg tan, will take the same range of tools but a totally unique piece
P6160008.jpg

P6160007.jpg

P6160015.jpg

The leaf decor is saddle stitched with artificial sinew and the design is "freestyle" "abstract" or whatever you like to call it:rolleyes:

again the knife is shown purely to illustrate the depth of the sheath and is not included

I'm asking £35 for this one, it really is a one off.

Both knife sheaths also come with a detachable, double press stud drop loop, similar to this one:
P2270028copy1.jpg

thanks for looking

Steve

PS: for sale elsewhere too.

Last edited:

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thank you, I often start a "project" and let it run and see where it goes.

This one was started about 8 months or so back and I just did a bit here and a bit there and let it develop. It took about 12 hours actual work in total to complete.

best wishes

richardww

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Gwynedd
Steve
very impresed with the sheath, looked good online, but much better in the hand, your workman ship is very good,great detail cant fault it.
Thanks
richard

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Had a good play with the scraper over the weekend and must say its a superb bit of kit. Perfect for scraping birch bark (and safer than a knife) and it throws loads of sparks from a firesteel, more so than any other scraper I've tried. Excellent bit of kit! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE