Clipper kydex sheath system

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Just finished a few more of these and have 2 to offer for sale

DSC02103.jpg

A complete sheath system as detailed here

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38826&highlight=clipper+kydex

£40 inc. Signed For UK delivery

welshwhit

Settler
Oct 12, 2005
Mid-Wales
Well mine arrived this morning and its fantastic, well made and extremely versitile!

One of my better investments I think! A massive improvement on the original sheath. . . which I had stepped on. . . . Top Job Rabid boy!

Drew

:You_Rock_

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have another of my clipper sheath systems ready to go

DSC02449.jpg

£40 inc. Signed For UK delivery

rcs

Forager
Jul 24, 2008
Pill
Can you do them with a knife and Firesteel included, and if so what would the cost be?

regards,
Rob

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
MIne arrived in Hungary yesterday, many thanks Rapidboy, an excellent bit of work. The supplied paracord was of a superior quality to the 'run-of-the-mill' stuff, may I ask where you source it?

Cheers.

:D

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
MIne arrived in Hungary yesterday, many thanks Rapidboy, an excellent bit of work. The supplied paracord was of a superior quality to the 'run-of-the-mill' stuff, may I ask where you source it?

Cheers.

:D

Glad you like it, the cord is the proper military spec 7 strand stuff - it's from a group buy i did ages ago on here - im actually down to the last of it so i will need to see if i can get some more of the same stuff.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE