Clearout part 2 - saw and ponchos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
saw_with_logo.jpg

1 x Unbelievable Saw
A hand operated chain-saw needs no fuel and slices through hard wood like butter!

The 21-inch patented flexible chain saw blade has bi-directional, self-cleaning cutting teeth to ensure a smooth, fast action.

Cuts through 3" diameter limb in 20 seconds
Made of high-strength, heat-treated steel
Stays sharp almost indefinitely
92 bi-directional cutting teeth
Coated for rust resistance

Trims branches and limbs, clear heavy brush,
remove tree roots, cuts in tight corners & under fences

Weight is only: 150 g

£11.99 including P+P

[FONT=VERDANA, ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-2][FONT=VERDANA, ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-2][FONT=VERDANA, ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]Poncho Australian Disruptive Pattern

Made frorm the same fabric as the original aussie hoochie and has poppers along the edges - weight 400 grams
[/SIZE][/FONT]
A water-proof poncho which is worn over the head and shoulders to protect the user from adverse weather conditions. It can also be used to protect webbing and equipment if required.

Dimensions/Sizing: One size fits all

Composition: Disruptive pattern
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Poncho.jpg

£25 including P+P

Please PM for paypal address.

Kind regards.

Jack.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Jack, does the poncho have the loops as well for hanging under a ridge line, and is it compatible ith the Aussie Hootchie? I need a longer and wider tarp, but this may be a better way for me to extend my sleeping quarters.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Jack, does the poncho have the loops as well for hanging under a ridge line, and is it compatible ith the Aussie Hootchie?

Hi Spam - yes it does as it is from the same company and replied to your PM

Rat - not a problem, I have three over all.

Best wishes.

Jack.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
[/COLOR][FONT=VERDANA, ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-2][FONT=VERDANA, ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-2][FONT=VERDANA, ARIAL, HELVETICA][SIZE=-1]Poncho Australian Disruptive Pattern

Made frorm the same fabric as the original aussie hoochie and has poppers along the edges - weight 400 grams
[/SIZE][/FONT]
A water-proof poncho which is worn over the head and shoulders to protect the user from adverse weather conditions. It can also be used to protect webbing and equipment if required.

Dimensions/Sizing: One size fits all

Composition: Disruptive pattern
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Poncho.jpg

£25 including P+P

Anyone knows what the dimensions are please?

Jack,
If you've got one left could you please let me know and mark it with my name, pretty please? :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE