Clearout continues

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
For starters, a 52100 Spyderco MULE, handled by me but could do with a proper sheath. It has earth or chocolate brown tufnol type handles - a phenolic resin that was hard as hell to sand.

SAM_1560.jpg

SAM_1559.jpg

52100 is a beautiful carbon steel and the patina is from the masking tape as this hasn't been used in anger, just stropped to razor sharp.

SAM_1561.jpg

SAM_1562.jpg

As it is with the sheath it has for £80, or I could make a nice one to go with it.

SAM_1558.jpg

Next, Karrmior Waterproof leather boots - worn on two longer dog walks around the fields. Little sole wear and waterproofed with Nikwax after each wear. £25 Size 9 - and a little large at that

SAM_1555.jpg

SAM_1557.jpg

Leather lined cuff, but fabric inside

SAM_1556.jpg

And last but not least, my two inch belt - 33 - 45 inch holes with two loops, the inner is fixed and the outer moves. It has been worn three or four times and had about 6 coats of mink oil, solid brass roller buckle, made by me. £20

SAM_1554.jpg

SAM_1552.jpg

All prices include postage but not any fees, please cover them.

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was just about to say, that if i didnt make things out of leather me self, i would snap that belt up, i really thought about it me self lol, and then i had to give my self a kick.
got your self a cracking bargain there mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE