Clearout continues - Prices drop, Arktis smock, rucksacks, buckles, fishing kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I have far too much kit and lots of duplicates so I'm selling the following items;

AustriAlpin Cobra buckle for 25mm webbing. Brand new from the manufacturer £18 each, I have 2 available

photo[1].jpg

Karrimor AR35 rucksack. This is a classic amongst lightweight gear aficionados. The main material is ripstop fabric with exterior net pockets on the lid, sides and front. A further bladder pocket is on one side and there are small pockets on the waist belt. In addition there are bungee cords retainers on the left and right hand side and a corded non-elastic gear retainer on the front. The pack has no back stiffener instead there is an internal pocket which can be stuffed with clothing or sleep mat to stiffen the back and provide padding. There is a single main compartment, waist belt and chest strap with elasticated straps to attach kit to or route drinking tubes. All straps buckles are original with the exception of the waist buckle which has been replaced with a very good quality one. All in it weighs 810g. The bag has ben used but is in excellent condition.
I'm looking for £30

photo[1].jpgphoto.jpg

ARKTIS DANCAM Smock in XL don't think it needs that much of an introduction but message me if so. Very little wear as I bought a black one shortly after. £50

Paypal only please, you pay the fees, postage is free

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Not a problem, Fri works night out so probably not a good day unless it'll be before lunch but Sat cool. PM me times and I'll give you an address or we can meet somewhere.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Currently holding the Arktis rucksack for Tiger Stacker we intend to meet up at the weekend. If it falls through for any reason I'll let you know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE