Clearing out some stuff, army gear, Msr, Trangia..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
Having a bit of a clear out, need the space and do need the cash really!

British long back Bergen. All clips and straps with one side pouch! It does have a small hole on the front no more than 2mm. I would like £30.
DSC_2397.jpg

DSC_2398.jpg

British army Arctic down sleeping bag, Mk2 Very good condition. (SPF......)

DSC_2405.jpg

DSC_2406.jpg

British army water bottle plus BCB metal mug. (SPF)

DSC_2401.jpg

The small Trangia kettle, It's been used on a wood fire so it will need a bit if a clean! (SPF)

DSC_2400.jpg

A set of non stick mess tins with locking handles, all the coating seems to be on the inside some nicks and chips on the outside though! I'd like £10.
DSC_2399.jpg

Coleman Gas lamp, the small pocket type, With a mantle on it, you may need some new ones as it might not make it through the post! I'd like £15 for it.

DSC_2404.jpg

British army survival knife? Not too sure about this, it maybe a copy. Can't find any marking on it at all. It's very heavy and very sharp. (SPF)
DSC_2403.jpg

The pocket stove in tin with the extra trivet and a trangia burner including simmer ring. (SPF)
http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/bushcraft/RD104.html
DSC_2407.jpg

Msr stainless steal kettle, again used over a wood fire so will need a bit of a clean up! (SPF) And I do know you can buy them cheaper on the web BUT not inc P&p.
DSC_2411.jpg

DSC_2410.jpg

All prices include postage and paypal fees, Unless you want to collect and pay cash then I'll sort out a reduction. I'm not really looking to swap as I've got too much stuff as it is (Or so the wife tells me!)

Si

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE