Clearance "Sale"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'm having a clearout and the following must go:
All prices include 1st class Royal Mail Recorded Delivery
First off I have three of my heavy duty leather strops:
P2020002.jpg

They are 26" long x 2" wide and just under 1/4" inch thick, the handles and top ends have carved decoration:
P2020003.jpg

P2020004.jpg

All nice heavy leather:
P7160002.jpg

They are all supplied with a length of paracord fitted, to allow you to fix the top end, round a tree branch, back of a chair etc.

I'm asking £18 each please
Strop No.2 is now sold
Strop 3 is now sold

Next, I have these three hand made sheaths:
made from the finest 3.5mm veg tanned hide, completely hand sewn, and oil dyed.

P2020005.jpg

P2020008.jpg

A:Is a right hand sheath and is made to fit the Bernie Garland Bushcrafter or Woodlore type knife.It has been sewn with 2.5mm leather thong and is decorated in an abstract style, oil dyed dark brown.It is fitted with a drop or dangle loop which will fit belts up to 2" wide as well as a std. loop on the sheath itself which fits 1 1/4" belt.
I'm asking for £22.50
SOLD

B+C are both left hand sheath's,Designed to fit the Frost's Clipper; again made from very high quality, 3.5mm veg tan hide. These two are hand sewn, using artificial sinew, and are oil dyed, a rich, saddle tan.
B; is supplied with a fixed drop loop, which will fit up to 2 1/2" wide belts as well as the normal loop which in this case will easily fit up to 3" belt.
C;is supplied with a detachable drop loop, as well as the same normal loop and will also fit belts up to 3" wide.

ALL SHEATHS NOW SOLD

Finally; I have a detachable axe hanger, in 3.5mm, black "dyed through" veg tan leather.
P2020011.jpg

All metal work is brass, and all sewing is done with artificial sinew.It will fit any belt up to 3" wide inc PLCE.
P2020013.jpg

I am asking £12.75 for this please.

I prefer crossed postal orders for payment but a cheque will be fine and if you wish paypal but you need to add the fees to the cost.

pm to secure

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks for looking
regards
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE