Clear out! various bits and bobs for trade or cash

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Hi all,

I promised the missus i would have a clear out so here goes.

Blackie collins assisted folder, dont think its worth a lot maybe £15 p&p or so, only ever seen very light use and in great contition including box.

DSCF0411.jpg

Buffalo horn, from Eric and was bought for a project but its a little small for the mamoth scales i was after even at 12" :( shame to keep it with no plan so up for £20+p&p same as i paid from Eric (too cheap but not out for profit thanks Eric btw)

DSCF0419.jpg

PDA not a recent one but i have had tomtom running on it from a cable gps in the car. Also used it for other pda type stuff. Comes with a mains power leed adapter thing. no gps cable but only cheap £20 plus p&p

DSCF0401.jpg

Smith and wesson strange lookin knife. say tenner or so ?

DSCF0404.jpg

Very strange old Night vision thing, played with it bit and its a laugh but dont go expecting modern type of performance i think this is an old thing. Like i say not really played with it but it does power up green n stuff. Postage would be a few quid as its heavy, bought it on ebay ages ago. Offers plus what ever postage is but pickup would be better.

DSCF0415.jpg

After leather or other crafts things. Open to offers and postage is at cost and basically how ever you want me to send it :)

Thanks all :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE