Clear out of bits n bobs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fatbob

Nomad
Jun 29, 2012
Godmanchester
Hi all, having a little clear out of some unused bits, firstly is an Outbound 85ltr rucksack it's in good condition, has internal frame large main compartment, lid pocket, two side pockets and a large base compartment, all straps are good.
Secondly a SOL emergency bivvy, again in good condition I've never used it(got it in a trade n never took it out of bag)
Thirdly a little rope lighter, I've put a new flint in and tested it, it work perfectly(this is not a flame lighter but creates a nice orange ember)
And lastly a piece of Buffalo horn, this starts at a few mm thick and tapers to about an inch thick at the other end, ideal for knife scales etc.(weights just over half a kilo)

I'm in need of a couple of Thermarest mats, would also like a horn tankard, but I'm also open to other offers.(although no sharps please got loads)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Id like your bivvy but I have none of the items on your list...is there anything else you might like?

I have loads of items to trade

Fatbob

Nomad
Jun 29, 2012
Godmanchester
Hi Tengu, other than the items I've listed I don't really need anything, although i may be tempted if you give me an idea of what you have for trade.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE