Clear out - Loads of stuff............(pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
All Prices include postage but not paypal fees.

First up....

1)BCB black crusader mug with plastic lid (small patch in the bottom where the paints got scratched) - £6 SOLD - Paul1969

2)Stainless insulated/vacuum 750ml (I think) bottle with leather cover and belt loop. Only used once with water - £10

3)Aluminium folding girdle/skillet 12"/300mm dia' new not been used - £12 -SOLD. - Woodspirt

DSCF0564.jpg

4) Catapult frame for use with round/square elastic made from composite material - £6

5) Catapult frame for use with flat elastic made from composite material - £6 SOLD - Redneck

6) Pair of Frosts spoon knives, RH single sided & double sided knives - both come with plastic storage boxes - £20 the pair.SOLD - Bigandy

DSCF0566.jpg

7) MOD gaiters size large (worn once) all strap, Zip and buckles etc' as new - £12 SOLD - Ogri the Trog

8)OG ammo pouch ex-issue with a few stains - £6

9) Life system mozzie net (black) bought to use with my hammock only been up in the garden - £8 SOLD - Stingray

DSCF0572.jpg

10)DPM temperate smock bought new/not issued, size 180/96cm height/chest. Has had the epaulettes removed, washed and re-proofed - £15

DSCF0570.jpg

DSCF0567.jpg

First come first served - please post in the thread and PM me.

As mentioned at the top all prices include postage but not paypal fees.

Any Questions PM me?

Cheers

Richard

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE