clear out for trades!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Having a clear out!

Two medium alice packs (left) has frame and clip connectors on haul down straps, one repair done well, and no internal pocket its an odd ball, south Korean frame in a light cloth in jungle pattern good condition, trade value £50
(right) alice pack, woodland camo totally standard very good condition trade value £40

us butt pack, dpm gaiters,3 cell mag light all in good order, trade value each £10
Hat (size 56), cooking tin, police pouch, police radio pouch and un-complete survival pouch kit and scrim, 95 bayonet sheath, trade value each £5

Looking for kammel pack, small 10-20lt pack (some thing good for the little woman for hiking) good compass, antler, a good EDC pen knife(s), olive long back IRR side pouch's and yoke if pos or WHY

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Can you send me some pics of the pack that has the frame please? How big is it in ltr's?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Some pictures of the inside, the frame, and the outer pockets please. I kinda like the look of it. Being camouflage doesn't bother me either. What kind of material is the pack made of? Thanks.

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Some pictures of the inside, the frame, and the outer pockets please. I kinda like the look of it. Being camouflage doesn't bother me either. What kind of material is the pack made of? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

There nylon, the frame is alloy and a bit rare you normally don't find them with them, the internal pocket has been removed and has one repair done well, also the haul down straps have been changed to modern snap locks for quick use none of this was done before my ownership, over all good condition.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Cool thanks! What would u like to trade for it?

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
I like old mountaineering gear, but the little woman could do with a small torch or SAK or WHY that you want to move on, I like to hike the moors and mountains any thing of use there would be good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE