Christmas crafts

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I didn’t but wife made felt, lace and embroidered baubles. We have two stuffed turkeys of the textile variety and a five foot quilted snowman. Not all made this year but there were a lot of 2024 baubles.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lindop_Lad
I've knitted Xmas crackers and baubles for the tree, also a miniature Santa's washing line, which has vest, pants socks jacket and trousers with braces all held onto a "washing line" with miniature pegs. I havnt realy decorated this year, so non of this is up or I'd take a photo and show it.
I started to knit a snowman earlier this year, but never felt excited enough to finish it.
My friend has a knitted nativity which she has out every year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lindop_Lad
I make quilted wall hangings for Christmas decorations. Embroidered baubles, and crystal beaded snowflakes.
Very pleased with the latter especially.
Oh, and I made my Christmas tree too. I made it from individual sprigs that I wired up and covered with paper tape to look like bark. It let me get the size and shape I wanted and to have it wired up with permanent wee lights. I just switch on the battery box :D
It's 'right' somehow, even though it's fake, it's very realistic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lindop_Lad

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE