Christmas Competition.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've got 14th December 2002 :D

But, That's wrong! It was the 13th and I'll have to set it straight in the profile!!

Thanks everyone that got involved, there were a few wrong answers but most got it right!

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Tony said:
I've got 14th December 2002 :D

But, That's wrong! It was the 13th and I'll have to set it straight in the profile!!

Thanks everyone that got involved, there were a few wrong answers but most got it right!

So ... ;)

Did Wildrover send in 13th December 2002 :p If so - we need to do it all over again :D, 'cause it was the wrong answer: the site stated 14th :p

or:

Did he send 14th December 2002 :p If so - we need to do it all over again :D , 'cause you provided us the wrong info Tony :p

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:ban: :nana:

Anyway: Wildrover congratulations mate!! May it serve you well!!

wildrover

Nomad
Sep 1, 2005
Scotland
Woo Hoo! I won !!!
The knife is one lurverly piece of cutlery. I can't wait to give it a try outdoors.
(I've run out of hair on my left arm :D )

Many thanks to Tony for organising the competition and a massive thanks to Andrew at Outdoorcode for donating such a cool prize. :You_Rock_

As if things could not get any better the knife was a total surprise as I hadn't had a chance to check the forum for a few days.
It arrived at the same time as my Christmas present from swmbo, a GB SFA :D
which I had just ordered from ... You guessed it, Andrew at Outdoorcode.

Oh and I also won a tenner in the lottery last night :D

So all in all a good week. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE