Chrissie Pressies

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Well thought it would be nice to make a few pressies this year so am after ideas. Been playing with making pouches out of jeans gonna have a go at one with leather tomorrow....slow process as had to learn to use the sewing machine first!
But any other things that can be done before Christmas?
Please dont suggest I make the missus a spoon as she would scoop my eyes out with it and flick them out of the window!:D
Dave

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
handmade bread boards, carved or truned bowls, jewellery from wood and metal, bracelets made from natural cordage and stones/feathers. Wine, preserves, sweets, jellies, decorations.

the limit is your imagination!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Dave,

I regularly do hampers of home made stuff - as Nat says sweets, pickles, wine, port, jam, marmalade etc. Always seems popular. If you are feeling really handy try making the basket too.

Thinks like Turkish delight and coconut ice and toffee are pretty easy with a recipe. I have a few tutorials if it helps

Red

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Some good suggestions there folks....the missus loves Turkish delight Red cant stand the stuff myself...pickles good idea and within my ability. Sweets another good one as well as the jewellary.
Ta Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE