Sold Chris Reeve Knives Small regular Sebenza

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
CRK Small regular sebenza along with the CRK brown leather pocket slip.

This model is no longer offered and seem to be a little difficult to get hold of now. It has less of a cutout than the current and 'classic models' which to me gives a more comfortable grip.

Blade material is S30V and the scales are titanium.

610TMRf.jpg

7VL3LvX.jpg

N8hbSAl.jpg

1jJ3XLP.jpg

tpnz0LB.jpg

3fjAtoq.jpg

LthiGnx.jpg

Condition:
I bought this as treat to myself as a a bit of a grail knife, following passing a professional qualification and since then it has been a drawer queen in its little leather slip as such, it has been used to cut a couple of pieces of paper and a piece of 550 to test sharpness but nothing else.

The knife has been removed from the drawer / slip from time to time to open and admire it, so there's a slight touch of wear on the bluing of the thumb stud but I've never taken this out of the house really, which is a shame as it needs to be used.

The leather slip is in great condition but there are a couple of small scuffs, I assume from the other items in my knife drawer.

Price:
Asking £295 shipped to UK via spec delivery.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE