Cheapest source of bulk English runny honey?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Having recently read far too many books and articles on historical cooking I've begun baking again after a couple of months off ( ok I've been using the girdle but that's not the same ). I'm also finally trying to reduce the amount of processed sugar the rest of the family scarf down so am now looking for the cheapest readily available source of decent runny honey, mainly for cooking with.

We have all the usual shops around here, B&M, Aldi etc but if anyone can point me in the right direction?.

Stting hear being driven mad by the smell spelt bread currently in the oven. I got some Emmer in Oxford ( was waiting on Einkorn or I'd have got that as well ) so will be doing something with tht ths weekend. I just can't bring myself to pay postage on flour.

ATB

TOM

imagejpg2_zps8c2e6032.jpg

Came out nice

imagejpg3_zpsa68b18ad.jpg

As did the barley sweet damper which I've just scarfed a third of one of them with best butter for my dinner.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE