Cheap Terra Nova comp 1 tent!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beretta63

May 24, 2014
Chesterfield/chorley
Hi Guys,

Just a heads up really, but if any of you are after a decent 0ne man tent then take a look at the offer on the Blacks website, they have the Terra Nova Laser Comp 1 for an amazing £259!

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Not trying to be rude but what generation is it. They do em with different poles different materials etc ? you can pick up a second hand one as everyone seems to upgrade to the new version (currently cuben and carbon)or something, I always see loads of them about.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
The one made from cuben with aluminium and carbon is the laser ultra retails at £800, the laser comp 1 is a different tent and retails at £330

beretta63

May 24, 2014
Chesterfield/chorley
I have a friend whose cousin works at TN (I only live 3 miles from the factory!) and she told us that, considering the price the Ultra sells really well, but I personally think its a bit expensive for a one man tent!
Its a pity that most of TNs tents are made in China now, mind you looking at my Laser comp the quality is still there!

By the way I used to have a British made Voyager and that was the dogs tatties, sadly I let it go as it was to much to carry solo...Why can't you find women that like the outdoors? :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE