Cheap Mora clipper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
It worked a short time ago, but now I can't get into the website. :(

Basically, Camelot Outdoor Supplies are selling the Mora Clipper High Carbon, for £6.50 with free postage (I think) in shop-soiled condition. The soil seems to amount to a few surface marks on the blade, from what peopl on BB were saying. They seemed very happy with their purchases.

No affiliation. I'll probably get one myself.

troopermaz

Apr 15, 2010
Highworth
I have dealt with camelot outdoors a few times and have always been very happy with their service. no affiliation just a satisfied customer

Crazivan

Aug 17, 2010
Oxfordshire
I got one from them last week and have to say that delivery was prompt, and the knife is simply a little tarnished (which you'd expect for a carbon steel blade)!

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Just to check , I got the same warning with Chrome . Especially after the website being down for a while those interested might be better off ringing them up .
Trev .

Oh yeh , I've ordered shop soiled stuff from these before and no problem with the product .

Crazivan

Aug 17, 2010
Oxfordshire
I added one to my basket and when I went to checkout I got a warning and told me that the site is not trusted by firefox something to do with a secuity certificate! Any one else get this message.

Yes, I did and still bought the knife (and it arrived). The reason why this message is coming up is that their digital certificate is slightly out of date (you can check it yourself -- I did); it's not actually very serious and your transaction is still protected.

aardvarkphil

May 1, 2009
Cardiff
got mine today too.
Doesn't appear to be any damage or marks to the blade at all.
Just finished stropping it up.......Scary sharp.....well happy

Mine was pretty damn sharp on arrival. I have spent the afternoon whittling sticks into a big pile of shavings in the garden. I was trying to carve a spoon but my skills are not up to it yet. Will keep practising though as I could quite easily rough out the shape and produce a nice finish but struggled in carving out the bowl part of the spoon.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
Mine arrived today too - I am struggling to determine what exactly is of 2nd quality with it!

Thanks for the heads up - total bargain!

ATB
A very chuffed Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE