Cheap Hammock?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
I picked one up in TK max for £8 (actually i got two and sold the other on Ebay) and it seems to be the one i use the most, probably due to my lazy habit of rarely fully unpacking my bag. As with most hammocks youll need some insulation for your back but It does exactly what its supposed to do.

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
benjamin.oneill said:
Hi Abbe, do you have a website or contacts? I'm interested too but I googled him and had no joy...

sorry mate, I spelled him wrong. MagiKelly is his name here at BCUK.
He is organising group buys.

Click on the Link Ahjno pointed you too, there you get to his Thread.
Thanks for helping out Ahjno!

Cheers
Abbe

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
benjamin.oneill said:
Hi Abbe, do you have a website or contacts? I'm interested too but I googled him and had no joy...
Oh how I laughed...................Good one Abbe....................Jon

philm4

Oct 17, 2004
Midlands
I have an extra long one. Its okay but only comes with basic ties, you need to factor in possibly some webbing or rope and I added carabiners (think thats spelt right) to get it set up right. It works and is 2 layer so fits a thermarest inbetween for cold weather. Only critisism is its a bit narrow but I was 18st (lost some weight now) when I last used and am 6'4''.

When I go out next I will use again. Hammock camping is great.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE