"Cheap" folders heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Thought I would share the sale of some folders on British Blades
SRM, Bee and Enlan knives (reduced)

I ordered some for both myself and the future son-in-law and was well happy with the quality and sub £10 prices of the ones I bought

for example
0913f72f.jpg

£9 without lanyard
£11 with lanyard

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?113004-SRM-Bee-and-Enlan-knives-(reduced)/page35

24 different designs posted up today (with pics and prices) - even does a discount for postage on multiple buys
No affiliation, just a happy customer

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thought I would share the sale of some folders on British Blades
SRM, Bee and Enlan knives (reduced)

I ordered some for both myself and the future son-in-law and was well happy with the quality and sub £10 prices of the ones I bought

for example
0913f72f.jpg

£9 without lanyard
£11 with lanyard

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?113004-SRM-Bee-and-Enlan-knives-(reduced)/page35

24 different designs posted up today (with pics and prices) - even does a discount for postage on multiple buys
No affiliation, just a happy customer

ill second that kev, htg is a fantastic guy to deal with, and the knives for the money are outstanding, especially the enlan EL 01 superb

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
I have just ordered a SanRenMu 710 and an Enlan EL01 from john (Hatethegiraffe) on BB Forum. People on the other forum I frequent regularly -edcforums.com- say really good things about these blades.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Yep they are a bargain and a way to satisfy the new shiny craving without breaking the bank

I have the SRM T16 as pictured by Kev (amongst others) its a great knife and Bushcraft/bimbling useful in that its got yer two most used tools; a reasonable size locking blade and a saw -the saw looks a bit weird but its fine for small stuff.
A real user.

comeonbabylightmyfire

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2010
London
Got to add my approval for HtG's knives. I also have the T16 which is a perfect bimbling tool, removing the need to carry the Laplander and a larger blade. I have it on a lanyard with a ferro rod and a Maya stick.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE