Charity half marathon for Bristol Childrens Hospital

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hello All,

My Good friend Doc Laura is running the Reading Half to raise a bit of money for the Bristol Children's Hospital, Please have a read and if you can maybe donate a beers worth of change to the Hospital, here is some pasted text:)

"My story

I have some wonderful friends. Truly inspiring, honest, decent and kind people. Many of you already know and love them. In 2011 their little family grew after the birth of the gorgeous Zachary Charles Fenton. Zach was born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, a rare congenital heart defect, and as a result of this he spent his first 200 days of life at Bristol Children's Hospital in the Intensive Care Unit. Zach is now well on the way to moving home permanently, and growing into the most fabulous little boy you could ever meet.

I am running the Reading Half Marathon in April 2012, and would like to take the opportunity to raise some cash for the hospital that did such a wonderful job of looking after my friends Vikki, Gary and baby Zach. With our support they can continue to do so for many more families like the Pethicks.
As some of you know I have been running for a while, and have hassled you for money on more than one occasion! This is by far the best and most deserving charity I have run for, and I hope to show my gratitude by trying to run a PB! So come on.. give me some motivation!

Thanks guys xxxxxx

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

So please dig deep and donate now"

Follow the link to donate a little or a lot!

Any amount at all is welcome, or even just passing on the link to a friend, or just reading and knowing there's some cracking people out there as well as in here:eek::approve:

A very big THANK YOU to Tony for letting me post this:You_Rock_

Cheers even for reading Gals and Guys,

Dave,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE