Characters - For Fun

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Having never seen the show and based purely on there being a tiny green character...could 13 be the mandalorian?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
So these are the 'suggested' answers - currently it seems that there is no definitive list of answers.

I'll put them below here and I'll post in WHITE text - so if you want the answers you'll need to scroll over and see them that way for anyone that doesn't want the answers - I'm happy to admit I've not heard of some of these.

ANSWERS BELOW ! ! !
Ok, so in case anyone else was driven mad by this, the following is the answers as I have them....I still can’t find the definitive answers anywhere!
2. Teen Titans
3. Shrek
4. Spongebob
6. The Amazing world of Gumball
7. Alvin and the Chipmunks
8. Paddington
9. Wall E and Eve
10. Peppa Pig
11. Gruffalo and mouse
12. Ryu and Ken (Street Fighter)
13. Kung Fu Panda
14. Winnie the Pooh
17. TMNT
18. Kermit and Miss Piggy
19. Ironman and Hulk
20. Street Fighter
21. Scooby Doo

Suggestions for 1 are Cars, which would also link in with 15 being the other Cars characters.
Also Rick and Morty and Adventure Time suggested but Cars is looking most likely?
5. I thought was Peter Pan and Wendy but I’ve seen suggestions of Zelda.
16. None of the answers I’ve seen MIB, Thomson Twins, Blues Brothers, vicar of Dibley, etc seem to fit. Ant and Dec is as good an answer as any but I didn’t think they were cartoons?
So, if I get any updates I’ll let you know but I’ve made my peace with this now and moved on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE