Change thread title when item sold

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
It's probably here somewhere, but I can't find it. :eek:

How do I change a thread title in Makers Market to modify the [FOR SALE] banner to something else?

Thanks

Geoff

Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
If you go to 'edit' on the original post, then advanced edit it should bring up more options inc the drop down to change the status....

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Thanks - I see now.

ADMINS: Just wondering if it might be worthwhile having another option. Current settings are FOR SALE, SOLD or WANTED.

I wondered about something like NO LONGER AVAILABLE (i.e. withdrawn from sale), as there will be instances where an item didn't sell.

Geoff

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks - I see now.

ADMINS: Just wondering if it might be worthwhile having another option. Current settings are FOR SALE, SOLD or WANTED.

I wondered about something like NO LONGER AVAILABLE (i.e. withdrawn from sale), as there will be instances where an item didn't sell.

Geoff

Yep, sounds good. I'll have a looksy in a bit :D

Thanks Geoff!

EDIT:
Sorted :)

Last edited:

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
This option does indeed seem to have disappeared again. I've tried in both IE and Chrome, in case is was a browser issue.

Geoff

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Does anyone know if this has been resolved?

Just been trying to edit a title myself and it doesn't seem to be giving me the option.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Does anyone know if this has been resolved?

Just been trying to edit a title myself and it doesn't seem to be giving me the option.

If you send me the link Andy I'll edit your post

It seems to work for some and not others at the moment, I'll flag it for Admin to look at

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Occasionaly it won't appear, seems to be with older posts?

Personally, I wish folks would actually use the system. I seem to spend a lot of wasted time looking at the classifieds only to find out the item/s are sold/traded etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE