Chamomile tea prep and pics!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonny the monkey

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2014
Lincolnshire
Got back in the UK recently, took a stroll round the block and found a massive patch of chamomile :cool: I've hardly even touched it with what I harvested here and the good news is theres still plenty left in bud for later, I can see me stock piling some for the winter if all goes well :)

Giving it a little wash, at this point most of the tiny beetles were scampering up the sides of the bowl, making my job significantly easier ;)
IMG_1807_zps25efe8e5.jpg

Up on the line after giving it a quick blast in a makeshift colander
IMG_1810_zpsda1783e1.jpg

All dry and ready to be hung up to, err.. dry?
IMG_1817_zps4c80ff34.jpg

Looking forward to seeing how they turn out :D
IMG_1821_zpsef500dae.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics, had quite a bit of time on my hands today and I'm quite surprised at how satisfying it was to get some parts of the process on camera!

jonny the monkey

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2014
Lincolnshire
Aye thats pretty much it, I would crush it up a bit before adding boiling water to it, help release the flavour. I forgot to mention that it seems to relieve my hayfever, not sure if its the drinking of it, or if its the steam coming off the cup that does it. Either way, hard not to take in a lung full with every sip coz it smells so damn good ;)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Aye thats pretty much it, I would crush it up a bit before adding boiling water to it, help release the flavour. I forgot to mention that it seems to relieve my hayfever, not sure if its the drinking of it, or if its the steam coming off the cup that does it. Either way, hard not to take in a lung full with every sip coz it smells so damn good ;)

Sounds good mate! I'll try making that in the future! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE