Chaga

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Very kind of you Mary thank you so much, we can send you some of what we make or if there is something really want and I have it you are welcome to it.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
This comes under the passing along a little bit of all the good wishes and kindness folks sent us when Son2 was ill.
I know you and Fi do it do, so it's just coming back around :D

atb,
M

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Many Many thanks I am so grateful for your generous spirit and your willingness to help,to many people today are too quick to put a value on Things if Fi and I are in a state of abundance we give, we have an idea to give fresh veg away outside food banks along with cookery demos.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Parcel arrived today, to say I was gob smacked would be a understatement that should last us for a good while, in the mean time Fi is on about impregnating some trees on a disused quarry, the oil is absolutely amazing me knee and hip stopped aching very soon after applying it and I only used a very small amount what a relief as i refuse pain killers. I think Fi was going to pm you about it and turn some or all of it into a balm, im so grateful thank you thank you and if there is any of our stuff you fancy inbox Fi xx

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:grouphug:
You are very welcome, and I am so glad that it's helping :D
I find it an absolute blessing when I'm aching.

If Fi wants to start wildcrafting it, I'll happily help fundraise for a wee still that'll do the job, and help source the roots. They literally grow like weeds once they've found a happy damp place.
My garden and the burn side have been rich foraging for me :)

If you want fresh mycelium/spores/fungi, we'll pester HWMBLT to go for a walk and bring back some straight from the tree. That way Fi will have the best chance of getting it established.

atb,
Mary

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Love for your fellow man is what makes the world a much nicer place, I have already gifted a piece to someone in need who has very limited funds and works as I do mainly for food and shelter sometimes for clothes or foot ware or whatever, this site is like a big family who rally round when someone is in need some very kind and generous souls on here i am so happy to be part of it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE