cegga vs sfa

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Nice choice of design on that Cegga! :D

DSC01687copy.jpg

Hi Stew,

Yep after having seen yours, i just had to have one !

Rob

ScotchDave

Forager
Jan 6, 2010
Glasgow/California
Is it just me or do the axes seem to have different haft shapes? Seems to me that the one on Woof's axe is wider in the plane of the head, but narrower in the direction through the head and that Stew's is more round like a tomahawk haft?

Dave

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Hi!
I am on holyday and on a bad line on My iPhone so i have to answer when i comeback home take me 2 houres to get this out. And the same to you that PM me i answer as soon i come home .
Cegga

belabear

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2008
Austria
just read through the 15 pages of the second post

was really fun to read ;o) especially the post before they were cegga axes owners and after :eek:)

this guy makes real amazing axes, ask british red about it

i´m off to gränsfors bruks for a forging course in september and IF there is a chance i´ll pay him a visit

cheers
belabear

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
I guess it's just the natural variation one gets with handmade products, I hope cegga will be along to tell us soon.

Dave
Hi!!
Now I back after my holyday´s so I have try to answer all my PM and some treat .
There are some variation on the axes but on this axe there was a man that want it to have a different shape and when I make the axes I always make two or more with the same shape if something go bad I don´t have to start from the begining.
And if all two or more go good I often get the extra sold :yikes:
Love to see the pics when you are out in the wood and work with the axe many thanks :You_Rock_
Start work on monday where did my holyday go :confused::confused:
Best Regards
Cegga

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE