Cegga Axe wanted.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I have put my Cegga Axe into the charity auction for those who are after one
Having recently had treatment for a tumour I think it is a deserving cause
3236028805_9ab52c60ca.jpg
 
spoonmaking.jpg


I came home to find the wife busy making a salad spoon, as part of a present for some friends. Now she has discovered how good this axe is, I fear I may have lost it!!!

Also, very generous Chas..
 
I would be worried that looks more like a club to stand by the front door with when the postman delivers sharp and shinys she does not know you have ordered :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE