For Sale Catapults/Slingshots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
In the search for funds all hobbies are taking a hit.
Any questions or more pics please PM.
Bank transfer desirable but ok if buyer wants to use PP.
No for hits or drops on any of these fine slingshots

1) MS Hunter in Green. TTF Style.
Bought this to try TTF style shooting but unfortunately it's a touch to small for my hands so after about 5 shots went into the draw. No damage or marks.
Quick clip band fitting included obviously.
£37 to your door via 2nd class post.
IMG_20200222_103554009.jpg IMG_20200222_103601881_MP.jpg

2) Dankung Steel catapult for looped tubes.

Not actually sure what the name of this particular catapult is as I bought it well over 20 years ago.
Steel construction with rubber handle wrap. the wrap has become slightly tacky with age so was talced hence why it looks a little dusty. I've para wrapped another tube shooter type catapult so the new owner could do the same with this one if they wished. very comfy catty and was my go to for years, but I now shoot mainly bands so is redundant.
£15 to your door via 2nd class post.
IMG_20200222_103656692.jpg IMG_20200222_103701805.jpg

3) Wasp Uniphoxx in bright green.

Fantastic little Catty, only getting rid as I already have one in clear which lives in my coat pocket.
This one has never been used and will come with some quick fit band clips that I bought but couldnt really get on with.
£SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
In the search for funds all hobbies are taking a hit.
Any questions or more pics please PM.
Bank transfer desirable but ok if buyer wants to use PP.
No for hits or drops on any of these fine slingshots

1) MS Hunter in Green. TTF Style.
Bought this to try TTF style shooting but unfortunately it's a touch to small for my hands so after about 5 shots went into the draw. No damage or marks.
Quick clip band fitting included obviously.
£40 to your door via 2nd class post.
View attachment 57368 View attachment 57369

2) Dankung Steel catapult for looped tubes.

Not actually sure what the name of this particular catapult is as I bought it well over 20 years ago.
Steel construction with rubber handle wrap. the wrap has become slightly tacky with age so was talced hence why it looks a little dusty. I've para wrapped another tube shooter type catapult so the new owner could do the same with this one if they wished. very comfy catty and was my go to for years, but I now shoot mainly bands so is redundant.
£20 to your door via 2nd class post.
View attachment 57370 View attachment 57371

3) Wasp Uniphoxx in bright green.

Fantastic little Catty, only getting rid as I already have one in clear which lives in my coat pocket.
This one has never been used and will come with some quick fit band clips that I bought but couldnt really get on with.
£15 to your door Via 2nd class Post
View attachment 57372 View attachment 57373

Thanks for looking.

How much for all three?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE