CASIO G-SHOCK watch strap?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Morning, I've been looking around for a New Casio G-Shock Shock GA-800-1ADR watch strap, Like it's original Rubber/Resin one or a NATO Style strap, But I'm not sure if the one's I've found on Ebay will fit my model. Does anyone know if they would.
cheer's

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
I replaced the rubber strap on my Casio Diver's watch with a Nato strap from ebay. However, I bought the wrong size as I was too stupid to measure the width I needed. I hadn't realised they came in two widths. I have the right size now but I had to pay twice.

Hope you can learn from my mistake!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Try to find one with the model number listed. This was my first eBay hit, but it’s pricy and in America.

Made by CASIO Genuine Factory
Original Special Replacement Watch Strap Band for CASIO
CASIO CASIO GA-800-1A, GA800-1A, GA-800
made from rubber, color black

Code Casio 10552597

Model number is located on the back of the watch case.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
You wont get a NATO for it, they’re too wide for the lugs. But if you take my advice and google the model number I posted you’ll find a rubber replacement quite easily.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I've tried all of these tips and none of the site's state that this Model of watch will fit there straps, And as for searching just the Model number I've just found a better manual.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I've tried all of these tips and none of the site's state that this Model of watch will fit there straps, And as for searching just the Model number I've just found a better manual.

You don’t need to search the model number as I posted it above, along with some text to say it’s on the back of the watch. I don’t know why you can’t search Casio 10552597, but this is what comes up.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-...or-GA-800-GA-800-BLACK-10552597-/332914498998

Hbc

Nov 1, 2018
North Wales
Don't know if that strap will fit but I did mine with one I had off Amazon and I'm sure it was pretty straight forward to find one that fitted. I had to buy a special tool to fit it though. It's like a little flat headed screwdriver with a v cut into the end. Was quite a fiddly job I don't think I could have done it without the tool. It wasn't expensive it was only a couple of quid.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Don't know if that strap will fit but I did mine with one I had off Amazon and I'm sure it was pretty straight forward to find one that fitted. I had to buy a special tool to fit it though. It's like a little flat headed screwdriver with a v cut into the end. Was quite a fiddly job I don't think I could have done it without the tool. It wasn't expensive it was only a couple of quid.

I got one, makes things a lot easier. It’s called a spring bar tool and they’re only a couple of quid.

Reactions: Hbc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE