Casio g shock gulfman

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
Hi,
due to getting a citizen Eco drive for a present I have for sale a mint condition g shock gulfman. No scratches on it anywhere. It was my occasional use watch so it is very very clean. It was bought in march last year and I will send on the receipt to the new owner. It comes with its original box, instructions etc.
A great watch but its not getting the use it deserves.
£50 + £5 postage. image.jpg

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Nice looking watch full of features

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Sorry never thought i'll delete it, running on hal fuel today

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Unless I've missed something completely obvious why would a pm be more appropriate?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
Yes I believe someone had commented that they could get it new for not much more. Although, havin scouted about the net I find the price for my pretty much as new watch was pretty fair. You will always find the online shops with excellent prices but no current stock just to get you on their site, but hey, I'm not forcing anyone to buy it, just thought someone could get some use out of it as I haven't worn it much at all and recently got a citizen Eco drive as a gift.

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE