cash needed some goodies for sale

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
due to lack of funds and a longing for two items to make my dreams come true I have some nice kit up for sale.
firstly we have a

spyderco persistance boxed in a1 condition im asking £17.oo posted

number 2 is a dd multicam tarp brand new never used. £25.oo posted.

number 3 is a honey stove. no rust very clean has the usual discolouration but in very good condition.
£22.oo posted.

next up we have a mini trangia set complete the burner has been used once but the rest of the kit has not been used.
£15.oo posted.

(5) is a 12cm zebra billy can. which has had wire loop handle conversion. its only ever boiled water on a honey stove using a meths burner. the bottom is discoloured but aside from thats its perfect £11.oo posted.
number 6 is a 14cm zebra billy can same wire loop handle conversion but never used. so its new. £14.oo posted
number 7 is a 16cm zebra billy brand new never used £15.oo posted.

the final item is a pair of frost mora carving knives one of them is the spoon knife model 162 I think. and its in very good condition.
the other is a slightly older short bladed carver its not as new but still very very useable... im asking £15 for the pair of them..
sorry I ant put photos up but I dislike doing indoor photos so am waiting for the weather to pick up a little... its raining cats and dogs here in wakey!!
if its of any interest to anyone the two items im looking to buy are both on ebay... but if youve got any of these and would rather do a trade than part with your hard earned cash... I am very very willing to do swaps...

the items I most want in the world are.

vapalux m320 lantern in military green.. must be in very good condition and fully working..
the other item is a francis barker m88 or m73 compass.. again these must be in first class condition..

I am very willing to do combinations of the above items for the right swaps... but am not willing to take offer any lower than the asking price on the items in the list if its just to buy the item

please pm to discuss items offers and payment details....
cheers guys...

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Check his other add for the same items. Advertising the same items in two different threads is asking for trouble. I have asked for a couple of items and been told one has been sold but not updated on either thread.

gypsy slings

Forager
Sep 2, 2011
yorkshir
Check his other add for the same items. Advertising the same items in two different threads is asking for trouble. I have asked for a couple of items and been told one has been sold but not updated on either thread.
just cos the man has it adverties els wher it dont mater wer it gets sold as long as it sels mate .no need crying over spilt milk pal lol

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
I couldnt update this thread earlier for the simple fact when one is driving a car using a pc at the same time is not legal!!!
so as I can now update the thread...
the items which have been sold already are.
spyderco persistance...(gone)
Honey stove(gone)
Bcb crusader kit (gone)
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet (gone)
frosts carving knives (gone)....
hope that helps for anyone who is interested.
best wishes to all!!!

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi

does that mean i got the 12cm billy?

regards
Max
I couldnt update this thread earlier for the simple fact when one is driving a car using a pc at the same time is not legal!!!
so as I can now update the thread...
the items which have been sold already are.
spyderco persistance...(gone)
Honey stove(gone)
Bcb crusader kit (gone)
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet (gone)
frosts carving knives (gone)....
hope that helps for anyone who is interested.
best wishes to all!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE