Case Muskrat swap for SS BAK with marlin spike

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
932
42
West Midlands
I have an unused razor sharp 2 bladed Case Muskrat with beautiful 'pocket worn' orange bone scales (fully UK legal) to swap for a Stainless steel British Army Knife with Marlin spike.

Stock pics I'm afraid but can email pics as requested.
7406.jpg
 
I have one that I would swap, obviously it is used, and there is a bit of play on the main blade, not side to side but it does not fully lock up when open. Let me know what you think
 
Hi GST - I'm interested - Does it def have the marlin spike?

I can pm you my email if you'd like some pics and would like to see some pics of the BAK if that's ok.

It's for a friend in the US so I want to make sure I'm getting exactly what he wants.

Cheers.
 
Hi GST - I'm interested - Does it def have the marlin spike?

I can pm you my email if you'd like some pics and would like to see some pics of the BAK if that's ok.

It's for a friend in the US so I want to make sure I'm getting exactly what he wants.

Cheers.
Yeah please pm me, it definitely does have the marlin spike.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE