FALLKNIVEN U1 POCKET KNIFE (NEW) FOR SWAP

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Mervg

Full Member
Dec 7, 2014
455
82
uk
Hello, I have a brand new unused Fallkniven U1 folding pocket knife. It comes with nylon sheath and original box. Cocobolo handles, UK legal to carry. A beautiful knife scary sharp. Price at HH is £187.
I would like to swap for one of the following:-
Maxpedition Falcon 11 or Pygmy Falcon 11 (preferably black or foliage green)
Esee 3 or 4
Fallkniven F1

Quite happy to consider other options. I would hope for a swap of approx. value of £100 - £120
Sorry but cant upload any photos but I can e mail them to you if required.
 
Hello, thanks for your interest and offer. It is a lovely knife but unfortunately not quite what I am looking for - sorry. Kind regards. Merv
 
Blimey, a Moletta designed Lionsteel for a U1!

I’d be all over that like a rash Merv, Lionsteel are highly regarded, Molletta is a legendary designer, what’s not to like?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: trashcanman1984
hello Trashcanman, I have read the comments from Nice65 above,(thanks for putting me straight). I have looked at the Lion steel in more detail and I have to agree its pretty good and would most likely suit my needs. Perhaps I was too hasty ??
Anyway, I would be happy to swap if the offer is still open and you would be happy with a deal.
Please let me know. Kind regards Merv
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nice65
Thanks Gra for al your help. Unfortunately the Lionsteel just wasn't right for me.

The U1 is still up for swaps !!!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE