Canvas poncho recommendations

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
I've been fancying trying a fjallraven lukkha cape/poncho for a while but can't find one at a decent price...can anyone recommend a alternative??
I have got a polish lavu but find it too heavy and the hood useless...
Any recommendations would be great!

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
Hi andyxedos

Fjallraven is top gear at a price I know. I was searching for a lukkha for a few months and held back because of the £270+ prices. Last month I was very lucky and came across the one I bought for £180 incl. postage on Ebay. Wow, the price was great and when I got it-superb. Keep looking- you will get the one you want, eventually. Be patient my friend; everything comes to those who wait. They are great for cold/wet weather but I would not wear it in Tesco!

good luck on your fjallraven hunt

Tom

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
Cheers guys. Looking for a cheaper option if possible as I don't think I'll be giving it that much use! The lukkha looks amazing though!

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
Still waiting. Mr bilmo has had a few delays but as soon as I get it I'll be giving it a good test then review as well :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE